Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Marble Mani

I did this over my previous mani Shausha. Sometimes when I'm about to take my polish off, I play around with some nail art that way if I f*** it up, it's okay cause it's coming off anyway. So I decided to be all cliché and make a marble mani with pastels from the Up & Away collection.  Excuse the lack of clean up and orange skin. These were taken indoors in my bedroom and utility room lighting, which tends to do that to my skin.

Of course millions of photos, cause you know, that's what I do.


I like how they came out. I did different colors on each, because like I said, I was just playing around with some marbling. I really like the way my pointer, middle and ring finger turned out. 

Anyway, this was my half-assed Easter mani. Enjoy!

*Note to self: Stop cussing so much, you're probably offending all the good wholesome people that read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails