Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Lame and dull.
2. What’s your favorite mindless distraction?
Reading blogs, tv, texting.
3. What’s on the nails?
4. Have you ever seen a UFO?
5. Do you eat seafood?
I fucking hate seafood! It smells like goobs. It also makes your goob smell like seafood.
6. Ever taken a photography class?
7. What was your least favorite subject in school?
I liked all subjects. Why? Cause there was always a boy to flirt back at.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. Do you wear scarves?
No I think they're kinda emo. Metro men wear them. Which makes me want to gag.
10. Have you ever used LUSH Lemony Flutter? Was it good?
No, but I want to! It's just a little expensive for me right now, but I'll get over it.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Although I can't say the application was the best. Not due to the polish, but due to the fact that a May Fly kept assaulting my face while I was applying it.
This next one is the most color accurate, I think. The others are real close though.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Not that great.
2. If you had to only wear one brand of nail polish for the rest of your life, which brand would it be and why?
I hope that never ever happens! I guess I'd have to go with China Glaze.
3. What are you wearing on your nails?
China Glaze Liquid Leather with Sinful Colors Green Ocean over it.
4. What is your favorite flower?
Don't have one.
5. Do you have any tattoos?
6. If you had a chance to go to the moon for free, would you?
I'm not sure.
7. What decade is your favorite in terms of fashion and the way people/objects looked?
Between 80's and 90's. I like any decades that have bold eye brows and red lips.
8. What word do you loathe?
9. When is the last time you got a manicure in a shop?
Never had one.
10. If you could only use 5 beauty products the rest of your life, what would they be?
Can't really think at the moment.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Feast your eyes...
This one is one of those jelly polishes that never fills in so you have darker and lighter spots. I only did 2 coats, but this could've used 3 or 4. I didn't care to do more than 2. This also looks more red than it does berry (think Moxie) in some lights.
On an unrelated note, CND Stickey and Seche Vite, that shit makes polish last forever on me, son!
Joke people, joke... I've heard worse jokes about white/mexican/asian/etc. people so you aren't the only race. Doesn't make me racist, sorry you have to pull that card. You could've at least let me in on it and let me know that you were offended so I could remove the offensive material.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Kismet Elated, Shausha, Eros
Also 3 of the 8 polishes had polish caked around the neck and a significant amount of my Tapping Nails is missing. This is the one with the most polish around the neck. It's like it leaked out and they just wiped the outside and closed it back up and said this is good enough quality to ship. I'm not too pleased about that. I know, it's two bucks, but I care. I've heard some shady things about them, so I'm not too surprised about it.
I think I might save these for something like my Diamond nail polishes. Sinful Sunday or something.
Another Nyx Lipstick. Eros. I really thought this was gonna be a gorgeous red, but I don't know...Harmonica is looking pretty good right now.
Here's the packaging.
1. How has your week been so far?
2. Do you have seasonal allergies?
3. What’s on your nails for St. Patrick’s Day?
Nothing actually. *hangs head in shame*
4. Have you seen the new line of Tokidoki and Tarina Tarantino makeup at Sephora?
5. What blow dryer do you use?
Vidal Sassoon Ionic. I like it a lot, I'll probably get it again. It's lasted me shit 3, 4 years already. That's a long time for me.
6. Are you a fan of corned beef & cabbage?
Are you a fan of chicken?
7. What’s for lunch?
I don't eat lunch.
8. Do you have a favorite hand lotion?
I never use the same one twice. I haven't fallen in love with one yet.
9. Are you related to anyone famous?
Oh yeah, I'm related to Hitler. And Jesus himself.
10. What’s your favorite kitchen gadget?
A knife, cause I can use it for other purposes.
This is such a cool ad by the way.
Monday, March 15, 2010
I love cleanup after a marble mani!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
I got this baby fo a dolla like Night Prowl. It's a really pretty shimmery dark blue. You can see the shimmer indoors too which I like, although my camera really didn't pick it up.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's funny what joy can be brought from painting one's nails with a pretty color. Painting my nails always makes me feel better. Well, except sometimes, but I'll get to that later. Indoors and outdoors.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
I love insomnia.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Tip: Don't apply nail polish when drunk!
Cherry Tobacco, The Naughty Intern, Rubies and Diamonds, So Berry Sweet, Don't Teal My Heart Away
Crushed Velvet, Coffee, Tea or Me?, Mudd, Chainmail Charm, Starry Night
Never So Evergreen (Machine has no heart to give...)
I have more bottle photos, but I'm not sure I want to post these on the nail just yet. I have evil plans for them.
Chainmail Charm. Ooooh, holo.