Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sinful Haul and Cherry Culture

I got another haul today this time from Cherry Culture. I got all Sinfuls and a Nyx lipstick that I already posted about. Here's all of them together.

This is the most color accurate photo of them all I think.

Rich in Heart, Lying Nails, Tapping Nails
San Francisco, Green Ocean, What's Your Name?

Kismet Elated, Shausha, Eros

Well this is the first time I've ordered from Cherry Culture and I can say that they delivered pretty slowly for only being from California to Texas.

Also 3 of the 8 polishes had polish caked around the neck and a significant amount of my Tapping Nails is missing. This is the one with the most polish around the neck. It's like it leaked out and they just wiped the outside and closed it back up and said this is good enough quality to ship. I'm not too pleased about that. I know, it's two bucks, but I care. I've heard some shady things about them, so I'm not too surprised about it.

I think I might save these for something like my Diamond nail polishes. Sinful Sunday or something.

4 comments:

  1. Tapping nails (funny name=must have for me...) and green ocean look great! can't wait for your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystaliciousss! I'm the same way: cool name = I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lying Nails and Green Ocean for me. Already have Kismet. Does Sally carry Sinful? I've never looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the only place I've seen Sinful is Walgreens and CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails