Thursday, March 25, 2010

What the fack?

I heard about this product on TV and wow...how desperate and pathetic are women nowadays? I mean first it was the restoring your hymen surgery and now this. Dye for your labia so it can be a youthful pink. Give me a friggin' break. Lame. As. Hell. Someone needs to come out with the ball lift surgery. Men ain't perfect either. They come in the colors Marilyn, Bettie, Ginger and Audry all varying shades of pink. Cool, cuz my p**** isn't the same color as that ginger's over there. I wonder how lame and shallow our society will be when I'm 30 and 40 and so on.


2 comments:

  1. Trouble is, the blame rests on us as women. If of us weren't allowing ourselves to be convinced we need this sexist, insulting product...they wouldn't be making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it really is so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails