Wednesday, April 07, 2010

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Good lord, why did I wait so long to get this beauty. Red's my favorite color and it's one of my favorite polish colors. I'm also a glitter ho, so this is perfection in a bottle. Holy hell is this ever perfection. I only used two coats and I see some bald spots, so definitely should've done three. This is absolutely GORGEOUS. Backup worthy, just like it's sister Emerald Sparkle. I know you've seen this 16 million times, but this is my take on it. Oh, and don't worry I'm not a zombie, these types of reds always make me look as white as a corpse on camera.






I failed to take a color accurate picture. There was no sun out so it's much more red than this. It was a funny sight, I was running around chasing the little patches of sun that would show up for 2 seconds, holding my hand with the bottle in it up to the sky. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm even more deranged now.

2 comments:

  1. I put it off too, I think because even though I'm a red addict I already had 3 or 4 red glitters in this color range and how different can they be? Very different. Nothing I have is quite like this glitter. Stroll is another any red lover should try. Darker, so the glitter is even more subtle in the bottle and then you put it on and 'Hello Gorgeous!' And as an adding benefit (as if being drop dead gorgeous wasn't enough), this kind/type of glitter is so much easier to get off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now one of my top favorite reds. I LOVE Stroll too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails