Thursday, April 22, 2010

China Glaze Rainbow of Hope

I haven't heard of this collection from anyone else, so although there are no new colors, I thought I'd post it for what it's for. Here's what they say about it.

Rainbow of Hope Collection extends the uplifting power of color to those impacted by a cancer diagnosis, including their families, friends, and co-workers.
China Glaze commits 18% of Rainbow of Hope display sales to cancer research organizations hand picked by members of the China Glaze brand family.
 
I love that this is for cancer, because my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 and died in 2008. She was the most precious thing in life to me. Enough blabbing about me, here's the colors.


PINK - Sexy Lady
BLACK - Liquid Leather
GRAY - Recycle
WHITE - White on White
EMERALD - Outtabounds
KELLY GREEN - 4 Leaf Clover
TEAL - Custom Kicks
PEARL - Platinum Pearl
BROWN - Unplugged
BURGUNDY - Long Kiss
PURPLE - Coconut Kiss
ORCHID / VIOLET - Spontaneous
LIGHT BLUE - Bahamian Escape
PERIWINKLE BLUE - Secret Peri-wink-le
BLUE - Rainstorm
ROYAL BLUE - Frostbite
YELLOW - Happy go Lucky
PEACH - Peachy Keen
ORANGE - Breakin’
RED - Paint the Town Red

At least Rain Storm will get more attention. I still wonder when Vintage Vixen is coming out. Fall I'm assuming. I can't wait! Oh, and these are coming out sometime in May.

2 comments:

  1. this is an interesting collection because it appears to be made up of other collections.

    for example:
    Secret periwinkle from operation color collection
    liquid leather from Patent Leather collection
    Frostbite from ski collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is just a re-release of older colors.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails