Friday, April 02, 2010

Sinful Colors Shausha

Here's one from my recent haul from Cherry Culture. I love colors like these. Pink or purple with a gold flash, they remind me of a sunset. I can't think of one I don't like. Wait, yes I can. Señorita Rose-alita, sent to me by Transdesign. I didn't order it I ordered Glove You So Much. Maybe that's why I hate it. Anyway, this is 3 kinda thick coats, though for people who don't mind VNL you can get away with 2 coats. It's a little screwed up cause I didn't wait long enough after the second coat. Oh well. Outdoors and Indoors.





A little friend joined me when I was taking photos. Arachnophobes look away!!


I saved his life. He was being beaten down by one of my cats, Paloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails