Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nfu Oh 66

God I hate not feeling good and it's almost all the time.

Anyway, this is one of three Nfu Ohs that I got from the sale at Fabulous Street. It's the most awesome holo-y polish I've seen. It's a celadon green holo that looks really silver indoors to me. I don't even remember how many coats this was. 4, 5? I don't know I lost count after I dropped my brush and in a frenzied attempt to catch it, smeared 4 nails and had to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. I was hot boxing in my bathroom with those Nfu Oh fumes. I thought I was gonna pass out. And there's still some bald spots. The most annoying thing is that you can't go over an already painted spot or it pulls off the polish that was there. Oh well, it's worth it for holo goodness.

I also have my Canon working again, so say bye bye to crappy photos! Woop woop! It's still being stupid though so the pictures are still unsatisfactory. Excuse the stupid looking pointer finger it broke along with my middle and I can't bear to file it down.

There was no sun out, actually I missed the sun, so the outdoor pics are less than thrilling. I can take some tomorrow if it doesn't chip by then.

 Blurred cause it looks cool.
 Indoors

I have top coat on my left ring finger only. I think it messed with the holo, but I'm probably just crazy.


 Outdoors

And a little something for Peter, since I couldn't do my mani.

I said the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah...

I promise I'm not orange, it's just the stupid camera. I'm still screwing around with it. I'll get it right eventually.

1 comment:

  1. It's not you, top coat does mess with the holo. Unfortunate since the darn stuff chips like mad.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails