Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?
Pretty shitastic.

2. What is something a lot of people might not know about you?
That I'm a bossy, angry bitch?

3. What’s on your nails?
Just removed Ruby Pumps.

4. What kind of earrings are your favorite (dangly, studs, etc.)?
Dangly and hoop earrings. I hardly ever wear studs.

5. What is your favorite type of nail polish finish?
I'm gonna have to go with the kind. Creme.

6. If you could quit your job/school right now and do what you loved for a living, what would you be doing?
I'm a Professional Lazy Ass, what could be better than that?

7. Milkshakes: Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?
Vanilla.

8. Who are your favorite YouTube makeup people?
I like to see Dulce Candy ramble on, uhhh I like Fafette or whatever her name is.

9. When you want to scream and pull your hair out, but it’s not appropriate, what’s your method of calming down?
Smashing my head through the wall. Very effective.

10. Do you watch the series Breaking Bad on AMC?
Yes! It's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails