Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Orly Rage

This was 2 coats of perfection! Buttah!

Shhh, I didn't do clean up, I haven't been feeling well so pretend you don't see the polish on my skin.

I've also been disappearing and popping up randomly. Sorry, again, not feeling well. It'll probably be like that for a while.

Shade
With flash
Even though I know you're not gonna click it to make it bigger, DO IT. You can see it in all its glory. Just look at all that shimmer! It's some blue and green and red and orange and yellow! GAWGEOUS! These last ones are in the sun, obviously.

4 comments:

  1. one of my favorites!!! i had this on my toes FOREVER and about a million people asked me what i was wearing. looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, going to Sally tomorrow for something else and now I HAVE to look at the polish. LOL. But hey! I forgot, I have one I want to return/swap because I didn't like it when I saw it in natural light. Haven't even opened the bottle. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, too bad you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails