Monday, February 01, 2010

OPI No Room For The Blues

Today's or tonight's manicure is No Room For The Blues by OPI. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, though I've been lemming it for a while. I expected it to be brighter or something, I don't know. Maybe I'll like it when I see it in the sun. It did make me happier though, which is why I put it on.

Here's my setup: ChG Strong Adhesion Base Coat, OPI No Room For The Blues, HG Seche Vite

Finally, a photo that looks semi good. With my new and improved shitty light box.

Well apparently it isn't so good for taking photos of the color on the nail...so frustrating. I might edit this if I get to taking a picture of it tomorrow in the sun, and post that.

It had really good application, kind of thick, but nothing horrible at all.

Now onto the pictures.

(Above not in light box.)

EDIT: Sun photos


And to send you off, a bad picture of Emerald Sparkle! The bottom got cut off too! Go figure.

I don't remember why I was holding the Candie bottle either instead of the Emerald Sparkle bottle.

Old Emerald Sparkle by the way.

P.S. I like bottle photos. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails