Sunday, February 07, 2010

China Glaze Lemon Fizz

Jesus H. Christ this little one was a pain in the ass to apply. Okay, it wasn't that bad, but I can definitely see what all the bitching is about with yellows and application. I also smeared two fingers and one of them looks like a chunky mess now. I'm so anal with how my nail polish looks, I almost removed it after I swatched, but ehh whatever.

This is the first time I've worn yellow. I like it and it looks pretty nice on my skin.

Pretty cool looking picture of it when my camera freaked out on me.

Indoors

Outdoors


On a side note, my Seche is polluted with little red and green specks which were then transfered onto my nails. I can never seem to prevent that from happening, it's so frustrating.

Oh! I almost forgot. Shame on me. Today is the anniversary of my mom's death. Love ya mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails