Thursday, February 04, 2010

Look what I found!

When I was sleeping in the bushes last night I felt something hard under my ribs. Low and behold there was the old little nail polish I threw out in the bushes when I was I don't know how old.


¡Warning! I'm about to go on a tangent, so please scroll past.


See, I've loved nail polish as long as I can remember. Before this time, but I remember the first time I wore nail polish to school. I was embarrassed that I was the only one with pretty Sally Hansen Chrome pinkish color nail polish, so I hid my nails. History was made. Ever since then I loved to do people's nails and loved when my mom would let me get some new nail polish.

I remember when I got this at Target. I actually got 4 of them. Bon Bons is the brand. I was 8 or 9 and I remember Mom and the cashier talking about how little they were you'd only be able to paint your big toe with them.

Here it is, dirty and clean. This shit is chunksville inside, unsalvageable. Funk brush. I'll use the bottle for a franken.



Do they even make these anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails