Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stupid ass mailman

My mailman is a fucking idiot. You know why? I've been expecting a package from H2t beauty today and I knew something was in the parcel locker because it's locked. Well, I had a feeling it was my package so I didn't pry it open to get a peek and see if it was...it was. And he didn't put the key in my mailbox. So now I can't get it til the person who he gave the key to in their mailbox either nicely brings it to my door or steals it from me.

On a happier note, I was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians the other day and Kim went to a nail salon and asked if they had My Private Jet. :D Just a random nail encounter. It makes me even happier when a normal person shows some interest in polish and has some cool glittery or uncommonly worn color on. I know, I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails