Monday, February 15, 2010

Things

I don't have a mani on today, since I'm taking a little break. My nails are so dry. I wanted to post something today though, so here's a cool picture of Thunderbird and Branding Iron on my nail wheel.


Also, I can't believe I've made it this far with my no buy. I think I might actually make it, or at least half way. ;) I'm seriously obsessed with beauty products it's not even funny.

And...

Let's have a moment of silence for my dearly departed pinky nail.



*tear rolls down cheek*

1 comment:

  1. Love the Branding Iron. Thunderbird's pretty too but I've picked up a lot of a dark, shimmery reds/burgundys lately so that little fixation is probably sated until the Christmas rush starts.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails