Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Evil Shades Samples

I received two samples of eyeshadow when I ordered Rainbow in the Dark by Evil Shades. I'll have that swatched up here sometime this week.

The names are Banshee (blue) and Sinister (green). Outdoors and Indoors. As you can see there's a good amount of product in there.


Now here they are, quick and dirty swatches. A quick swipe with my finger. Sorry for the really crappy blue swatch. I smeared it. Outside, inside, outside.



Inside and kind of outside-ish.



These were really nice and smooth. That's about as articulate as I can get with my reviews, heh.

I think I like Sinister more.

Now just cause I feel bad, I'm gonna do another swatch of these on my hand.




Sun, indoors, shade, sun. Just look at that pretty sparkle! I like these a lot! Great job, Andrea!

Haha, and I just realized I have the blue on my blue eye and the green on my green eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails