Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?
Shitty. Well, they always are.

2. Would you rather be stuck with -10 degree weather and snow the rest of your life or sun and 95 degrees?
Sun and 95 degrees, even though I hate that too.

3. What’s on your nails?
Nada.

4. How far do you commute to get to work/school?
Uhhh, I plead the fifth.

5. What kind of bag do you carry on a daily basis (purse, large tote, backpack, etc.)?
Purse.

6. Are you crafty? What kinds of crafts do you do?
Noo.

7. What is the best thing you can cook?
Everything.

8. Are you good at math?
If I know how to do it I am.

9. Do you take risks when it comes to your haircut or color?
Uhhh, no.

10. Ever heard of Sugarpill cosmetics?
Yes, from Phyrra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails