Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?
Same old, same old.

2. Have you ever gone through an entire bottle of nail polish and bought a second of the same color?
Never, ever. Well, maybe when I was younger, a black.

3. What’s on your nails?
Wet n Wild Night Prowl.

4. What are you reading right now?
A Rage To Kill by Ann Rule.

5. Do you do pedicures in the winter?
Usually, but I tend to go longer without them in the winter.

6. Where do you paint your nails?
Anywhere I happen to be at the time.

7. What’s the last thing you bought?
Wet n Wild nail polish.

8. Do you love it when we “spring forward” and it’s light out until 8:00-9:00 pm?
Not really, cause I lose an hour of sleep.

9. What is your favorite print or pattern (can be for clothing, furniture, or whatever)?
I don't really have one.

10. What are your two fav color combination’s?
Red and black.

1 comment:

  1. 1. OK
    2. Only the CG Classic Red 520 and an old Revlon called Platinum Lame, a slightly peachy pink. Long time ago for that one.
    3. The replacement CG Classic Red 520 I got on Ebay. It's a pinkier red than the original dammit.
    4. The new Harry Dresden
    5. Barely
    6. At my desk at home.
    7. Some CND's that haven't arrived yet.
    8. Yes, I hate it when it gets dark early, have since it lost me an hour of play time when I was a kid.
    9. Solids or florals. I hate geometrics.
    10. Purple and green.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails