Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?
Same old same old.

2. Have you ever been in a large natural disaster?
Nope.

3. What’s on your nails?
Nada.

4. If you could pick someone could play you in a big Hollywood movie, who would it be and why?
I don't know.

5. When was the last time you watched a sunrise?
Hell if I know.

6. What’s your favorite fruit?
Mmm pineapple.

7. What is the last song you listened to?
Probably something by Type O Negative.

8. What color are your living room walls painted?
White. I have no control over that.

9. Who is your TV “boyfriend”?
I can't think of one off the top of my head. Most of them are ugly that I can think of.

10. Are you doing anything special for Valentine’s Day or do you think it’s all a Hallmark scam?
Valentine's Day is pretty much a waste of a holiday. Poor excuse for a holiday, why do we need a day to celebrate love?

1 comment:

  1. 1. OK. Ripped into one of my GF's SO for being emotionally abusive @sshole. I may not have anything to say about what goes on behind closed doors, but do it in my face in a public place and hell yeah, I'm going to make you look the fool. Oh wait, he did that to himself.

    2. Do earthquakes count? PNW style, not CA death and destruction style. Scary and damage causing but usually no fatalities.

    3. DC'd CG (CoverGirl) standard, Classic Red 520. The reeeeally old one. They need to bring it back. My bottle is nearly empty and the one on Ebay is NOT the same color.

    4. Play me now? Someone middle aged but still half decent looking. In my 20's? IDK. I don't really watch movies.

    5. Usually right before I go to bed if it's not raining. lol

    6. Peaches and mangoes.

    7. Breaking Benjamin, Dance with the Devil.

    8. Light grayed out blue. Kind of Cape Cod-ish.

    9 Grissom's gone soooo IDK. Clinton Kelly?

    10. Nope. It's just a day to stay the hell out of restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails