Thursday, January 28, 2010

Essie Lolipop

It was love at first sight with this luscious red. I love reds and have to compulsively buy them in every order or when I see them. This has such a unique finish, jelly/creme. It looks kind of see through and that if you were to push on it it would feel squishy. This is my second favorite red after Queen of Speed by Color Club. Whose collections I cannot wait to see. Three?!?! Amazing.

I thought lollipop was spelled with two l's...?

Above and below: I think these were in the shade...I'm not sure, but this is outside.


Above and Below: Outside in as much sun as I could get, which wasn't much.


Indoors

This was two coats, thought it probably could of used three. There's a tiny bit of VNL after two coats. Not too much for most people, but for me it's pushing it.

Man, that last post I did of Nfu Oh 58 had such good pictures, why can't I get that anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails