Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little inspiration

After reading Scrangie's post about the Essie Spring Collection and those cool little conversation hearts her husband got her, it made me think of the conversation hearts I got one time.

Of course my pictures of it are not even close to as good and professional looking as hers, so I'm left with crappy pictures where you can't read most of the hearts.

Qué Pasa (What's up), Bésame (Kiss Me), Mi Amor (My Love), Can't read, Can't read, Linda (Pretty), Guapo (Hot/Handsome), Hola (Hi), Can't read

Dulce (Sweet), De Nada (You're Welcome), Amiga (Friend), Llámeme (Call me), Bella (Beautiful), Para Ti (For You), Mi Novia (My GF), Adiós (Bye), Buen Día (Good Day), Todo Mío (All Mine)

Beso (Kiss), Paz (Peace), Qué Tal (How are you), Mi Vida (My Life *term of endearment*), Muy Bien (Very good), Mi Novio (My BF), Ámame (Love Me), Te Beso (I('ll) Kiss You)

As you can see, or not, these are in Spanish. Pretty cool, huh? I know there was one that said te amo (I love you), but I don't think I found that one in time. Living in Texas this isn't so surprising when almost everything is translated into Spanish, but it's cool none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails