Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Nfu Oh 51

Okay, so for my first post I bring you the gorgeous as hell Nfu Oh number 51. You've all seen this one before, but this is my take on it. As you can see by my jaundiced looking skin I am not using a good quality camera, but my cellphone. Forgive me, I can't afford a camera, but it's not like anyone reads this anyway. Why am I posting this? But I digress. These were taken at sunset, some a little earlier.


(Please forgive my horribly uneven nails.)


And for good measure I'll throw in the transparent version of my jaundiced skin. Just look how electric it looks though!

This was so picture laden, but it was hard for me to choose. I wasn't able to catch the rainbow effect the flakies have, but this one is hard to catch right on camera. The formula of this polish was really good, smooth and easy to apply. I'm definitely buying some more Nfu Oh in the future. I loove me some flakies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails