Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Small haul from transdesign

I got 8 more polishes from transdesign. I got:

China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Re-freshmint
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Light As Air
China Glaze Something Sweet
China Glaze Visit Me In Prism
OPI No Room For The Blues

Today I have Peachy Keen swatched for you(me).

I don't know what it is with my camera, (Oh it's probably the fact that it's a cellphone camera Arrianne) but when taken outside it lightens everything (could be the sun there dumbass). The color is more like the second darker picture.





This color looks orange to me sometimes even though it's supposed to be peach, then other times it looks like that crayon macaroni and cheese. Holy balls the formula on this pissed me off! I can't tolerate thick and cuticle draggy, gloopy formula, so this one angered me. It's a really pretty color though.

Good thing no one looks at this or I would feel bad for providing horrible pictures. Not that anyone comes to me for the first look at new collections.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite one from the collection, and the one I want most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay my first comment hehe. I know I love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails