Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don't pay attention to this...

Ever felt like ranting? I do.

A lot of things I've seen/read/heard today/tonight/3 years from now have just reminded me how stupid people are. It boggles my damn mind.

I was looking at some of Scrangie's old posts from like 4 years ago (I know I'm a loser) and one of them was about some dumbass telling everyone to throw out their nail polish and makeup because it's just clutter.

What the hell is that shit? This goes along with my befuddlement over how people think once you're married/have a boyfriend you don't have to care about how you look anymore and let yourself go. Why? It's not like your husband is bound to you for life and can never leave you. He can easily leave you for a hot chick that looks, well hot. How pessimistic do I sound? Well 'tis true my dear. As my wise grandfather once said to my mom, "When you turn 40, Rich's gonna trade you in for two 20's."

Doesn't that just fill your heart with happiness? I know it does mine.

Aaaaaaand...I forgot everything else I was going to talk about. Damn mood swings!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel alone, I just started Scrangie's blog from the beginning a month ago. I remember that post and I remember thinking that it was just someone's attempt to justify their own lack of caring. Besides, it's my damn bathroom and if I want to 'clutter' it, I will.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails