Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I bring worse pictures!!

Today I have more bad pictures for you. I need to 'borrow' a better camera. I have for you Meteor Shower from the China Glaze 50 glitters uhh specialty...collection. This is such a beautiful color, the glitter in it just glows and gah! I love it. See more of my jaundiced skin below!




This gal's chunky and lumpy, but a coat of Seche fixed it up good enough for me. For most it would probably require 2 coats of Seche. And the removal's a bitch. Hey, It's glitter. I guess in these pictures my skin doesn't look too yellow.


I also bring you Mint Candy Apple by Essie from last year's winter collection. I'm a sucker for reds and I looove Lolipop from that collection, but now I'm getting off topic. I took this a while ago so I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly it's a little brighter than this picture shows.


What do these have in common? I don't know and I don't care! I just wanted to squash these together in the same post. The application on this one was really good, not chalky like some of the other girls were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails