Monday, May 31, 2010

China Glaze Dripping Wet

Sorry for my absence, if any of you noticed. :p Umm, let's just avoid the elephant in the room, okay? Though I'd love to talk about it and maybe offend a few people.

I got this from Mary of Body and Soul. She has a little shop, which I linked to, where she sells mainly Massini to people like me who don't live in the Midwest. So if you've lusted after this polish like me, or Slamming Red or Purple Medallion, you can get it there.

It's black label China Glaze, so it's not B3F. It's a HTF too, I believe. This was 4 effortless coats, definitely worth it for the color to me. Glossy and  perfect, though you need to be careful with bald spots. My SO described this as, "Either evil or some really dark grapes." Can't beat those color description skillz can ya?



Kinda ugly full on sun. The jelliness and cuticle balding is really obvious in th sun.

I'm sad. My thumb nail had a tear and I slammed it into the door when my legs were being attacked by a running cat. It snapped right off and now my thumb looks all stubby and ugly. =(

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty. LOVE it.
    OUCH, hope your thumb nail grows back quickly.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you. Annnnd, it takes a lot to offend me, mostly I'm offended by people who are offended by things they could just turn off if they don't like them.

    I like that color on you. It makes your skin glow from within. I recently tried a product called +NailAid Clear Liquid Bandage. It's for cracked nails, not peeling, not splitting, cracked. It works amazingly well (my cracked FU nail is still hanging in there after 2 weeks, nearly grown out now) and unlike super glue which never really works anyway, you don't end up with splits and raw spots in your skin after removing it. I only found it online and if you order 2 bottles (I think it was $7.50 for 2) there's no shipping. I got it in less than a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dripping Wet is one of my all time favorite vampy reds...it is beyond sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks susies1955.

    Thanks Sandi! :* Oooh, I'll have to try that product, sounds great. Nail glue (super glue) is what I had on, but I guess your nail should break off when it's slammed into the door.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails