Friday, June 04, 2010

OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

Pastel purple. Less white and stark than ChG Light As Air. I still haven't worn my Light As Air (shame!), but I like this one better I think. Kind of a pain to apply. 3 coats.

Shh, that's not polish on my skin.


Nail line is not visible in real life.
I'm such a bad blogger... Can you guess what I'm gonna say? Yes of course these photos are too blue. Some of them don't even look purple at all. Well my camera couldn't get a color accurate photo, and I don't have the time or patience to tweak all of these photos in Photo Shop.

5 comments:

  1. I love this color and on my monitor it looks pretty accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yout nails are gorgeous!!

    Love this colour..lol I am a bad bad blogger too..hate cleanup and editing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nihrida- I think so.

    Evil Angel- Good. It looked so blue on my camera.

    Rebekah- Thanks. *blushes* I know, they suck especially editing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think i've seen this colour, really like it. I am always procasinating painting my nails. I dont think this color would be bad on me :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails