Sunday, June 13, 2010

At Your Quebec & Call + Nubar 2010

I wanted to do this yesterday, but I had food poisoning and was too busy vomiting on myself. Damn Chinese food! Notorious for uncleanliness. Wait, I know someone will complain about me saying that so I must say I wish not to offend anyone.

A reader Sandi wanted to see this with Hidden Treasure over it, but I don't have that. Instead I have Nubar 2010, which is identical to better than HT.

Of course, 16,000 photos! Oh, and sorry for the humongous gap, I had this on for a long time so it started coming away at the cuticle.

No I'm not copying off you-know-who with these angles!












And here it is matte:



I couldn't stop thinking how much this reminded me of a polish that already exists. I couldn't think of which one until a few minutes ago. Shimmery Chic! You know, the puke color with orange-y flakies released last year in OPI's Winter Wishes collection or whatever it was called. I don't know...I really like this.

5 comments:

  1. I like it! But I'm not sure I could tell the Nubar (which I don't have) from the HT (which I do) in a blind test. They're both gorgeous. I wish someone would come up with an opal flake that flashed pink/purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are feeling better, must have been a bad cat they fed you! =) I really like that combo, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just awesome! My favourite OPI ever topped off with my favourite altering layering! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi- That would be so pretty.

    AggiePigeon- Haha, yeah must have!

    Feline- =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooooooo gorgeous. I don't have nubar but I have sally hansen hidden treasure so I'm going to try this mani it. I quite like it matte

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails