Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Furry Surprise

When I got up this morning Penelope had a sweet little surprise for me. A new kitten. I figured she was pregnant because her nipples were getting larger, but she was still so tiny! No wonder if there was only one baby in there.

He's so good so far, he doesn't meow when I hold him which I like.

Damn it hold still little fur baby!
I just wanna take your picture!

Mama and baby. He looks just like her.

Sorry for the bad lighting, it's in my bathroom. I need to get Photoshop.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness such a sweet little fur baby. And just one baby so mama doesn't get over whelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omG it's just too cute! loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww, kittens are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I love it. I'm glad she only had one and it's so cute seeing her be able to relax and give him attention if he needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gee!!! Makes me want another one so bad but I am already a crazy cat lady with 4. Congrats on the new fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Aggie, I thought my DH saved me from being a crazy cat lady but I think he's turning in to one instead. We have a 3 yr old Maine Coon mix he loves so much he wants to go find another like him for Buster to play with. Don't think our 15 yr old queen of the roost is going to like it, but I see a trip to the pound for Father's Day.

    Quite the cutie Arianne, you're contibuting to the kitten cravings around here.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails