Saturday, May 08, 2010

China Glaze Grape Pop

I feel like I'm not posting enough and like I let my few followers down. You probably just skip over my new posts in your blogger anyway though. =P

This is Grape Pop for Up & Away collection. For some reason this reminds me of the grape flavor of the gum that came in a roll that was supposed to be like tape. Bubble Tape or something like that. This shows up waaay blue in the photos I snapped of it. I tried to get this to show up the real color, but I could not get it to. It doesn't help that there was hardly any sun today.

That's a cat related injury on my cuticle, not a disgusting, huge dry spot.




Imagine this lighter and that's the color. A lot like RBL Mismas, I think they're even dupes. It's not like you haven't seen this one before either.

8 comments:

  1. I love this color and I wish I gotten it. I was under the impression colors like this don't look good on me and I recently bought a navy blue creme and I'm in love. I can tell this would be amazing too! I gotta save up some money though, but I'll be getting this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love this too. I think it would look fine on your skin. Glad to have created a lemming for ya. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    How can anyone skip over looking closer at this?
    :)
    I'll tell others about your blog. Love it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is gorgeous, have been wanting it for ages..must order it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. susies1955 - Thanks.

    Rebekah - Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not skipping anything and now I'm caught up so you must post everyday right? That color looks incredible on you and your pix are getting quite good. Way better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! =) I don't post everyday because I don't change my polish everyday. I haven't felt very good lately so my posting has taken a nose dive. Do you have a blog or do you just take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got net friends who swap pix. Not clever enough for a blog. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails