Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trans Design Haul

I must be stopped! No, this was a justified haul cause OPI's going away. I got these 6 and a boring white and some nail glue.




Rumple's Wiggin', Fiercely Fiona, Who the Shrek Are You?
What's With the Cattitude?, Sun Worshipper, Flip Flop Fantasy

I finally got my ring that I ordered from ebay for $1. I saw this on Sasha's blog and I had to have it!

I have another haul of some old and discontinued OPIs coming today...again it's justified. *rolls eyes*

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know OPI was going away from Transdesign! Thanks for the update. I hated it when they discontinued the Nicole line on their site too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all the pretties. =) Isn't this ring the best?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight- OPI just wants to make us pay more for it, damn it!

    nihrida- Don't they look so pretty all lined up? I loves the ring! I had to have it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, for some reason I have not been that fond of Opi polishes anyway. Not sure why. I know it's a popular brand, and I do have a few of them,but I think I really prefer China Glaze over Opi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I prefer ChG over OPI any day for sure, but OPI had some cool colors that I didn't want to miss out on and have to pay retail for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at Target yesterday and their OPI display is still up. $8.50 a pop and every damn bottle had the serial number filed off. OPI's ethics look lower and uglier every time I check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at Target the other day with my sister and she pointed out that they too had the serial number filed off. OPI confuses me. You're not high end anymore, get over it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails