Sunday, July 11, 2010

MOAR NAIL POLISH, MOAR!!

Some of my recent purchases. I  must be stopped. The sales, the sales! I hope you guys like bottle pics as much as me. God, I feel so weird trying to type with my broken off nail finger. Anyway on to the pretties! Please click to make these bigger, they look awesome!

ZOYA


Nidhi, Jade, Posh and Savita
Mimi, Charla and Ivanka

EBAY
Banana Puddin'!

CHERRY CULTURE

Punk, Addict and Groupie
Jungle, Graffiti (not the one I wanted, but oh well) and Titanic
Blurry to show the pretty sparklies.
Charmed, Magical and Fairy Tale
Enchantment and Totally Cool (Let the record show that it is indeed Totally Cool)
Woman, Algae and Ink Heart
Sour Lime and Luscious Green, my favorites!

Now we're onto July, which will predictably be filled with even more pretties.

8 comments:

  1. WOW what an awesome haul. :)
    Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
    I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graeat haul! Luscious Green looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charla is soooo beautiful, it's worth the glitter hassle. Won't hear me say that too often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you found the halloween milanis, great! .D glad I could help ,)

    ReplyDelete
  6. susies1955 - Thanks.

    amusedPolish - Oh, you'll see moar. ;)

    Öykü - Can't wait to wear it.

    nihrida - I know, they're so pretty.

    Sandi - Charla is totally gorgeous!

    krex - Thanks so much! I thought I'd never see those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT
    take a look on my blog and feel free to follow.
    http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails