Friday, August 27, 2010

Ulta Black Lace

Is anyone still out there? I'm having issues with my camera. I think it's time for a new one. I wouldn't post these pictures normally, but I want to show you guys that I'm not backing out of blogging, just that I can't take good pictures to even post. You also get to see my uneven right hand that I STILL haven't evened out since I lost my ring fingernail in Corpus.


Somethings wrong with the something or other, I don't remember. But I think it's on its last legs.

Okay, for all of you that were wondering where I was, I was visiting with my aunts and little cousin for a few days, then we went to Corpus for a couple days. I wasn't able to post my NYX Jungle or ChG Emerald Fitzgerald manis because I didn't have time to take photos. Then when they left I got all sad and depressed blah blah, and didn't feel like doing my nails or blogging. I'm back now though, one follower less and a few nail casualties, but I'm good! My nails held up amazingly, I thought they'd all be gone since they were naked the entire week or so, but they stood up to the abuse of water and other things.

Last but not least, I wanna say thanks to all the wonderful ladies that read and comment on my blog. It makes me happy to be able to share my obsession with others!

4 comments:

  1. Missed you! And fie on the missing follower.

    Your nails do grow quickly, I envy you that. I lost my mind and ordered 6 of the 12 Vixens. I think I need an intervention. So far I've only tried Swing Baby (OMG!!! Only gold I've ever seen that looks good on me) and Hey Doll (more neutral and less rosy than I anticipated, but I LIKE!). I'm already certain I won't love First Class Ticket, it's a nice purple but nothing special. Damn, maybe I should get a blog and quit hogging yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi! Oh you think you're bad I ordered, let's see...7 of 12 of the VVs. The only one I've worn so far is Emerald Fitzgerald, but Swing Baby looks fantastic! Hey Doll was a little too grandma-y for my tastes, no offense to you at all of course. ;) First Class Ticket looks awesome even if it isn't unique. You should definitely continue to hog my blog, I love it! I'd love to see a blog from you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back :) I broke my indexfingernails (On both fingers, for some weird reason) yesterday and ive been putting off filing them down.. booo for breaking nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails, and I know how painful it can be when nails break off - both physically and emotionally, LOL! And don't be too sad about the missing follower - followers come and go, and that's just the way it is. I try not to get too upset when I lose followers too. As long as you're happy doing your thing, that's all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails