Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?
Not good.
2. Do you have seasonal allergies?
Nope.
3. What’s on your nails for St. Patrick’s Day?
Nothing actually. *hangs head in shame*
4. Have you seen the new line of Tokidoki and Tarina Tarantino makeup at Sephora?
Noooope.
5. What blow dryer do you use?
Vidal Sassoon Ionic. I like it a lot, I'll probably get it again. It's lasted me shit 3, 4 years already. That's a long time for me.
6. Are you a fan of corned beef & cabbage?
Are you a fan of chicken?
7. What’s for lunch?
I don't eat lunch.
8. Do you have a favorite hand lotion?
I never use the same one twice. I haven't fallen in love with one yet.
9. Are you related to anyone famous?
Oh yeah, I'm related to Hitler. And Jesus himself.
10. What’s your favorite kitchen gadget?
A knife, cause I can use it for other purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails